Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Legend of Cara (CHALLENGING GAME) Part 2

Hey guys, sorry for not posting much of articles because of some admin's personal issues and some of my weird problems :P (Don't worry nothing way far you can think of). I just made the part 2 of the walkthrough of "The Legend of Cara". Which level are you in? The game is sure getting harder and harder! ()  ┻━┻ . I ended up giving up in a level.




I already uploaded the part two on my YouTube channel "AmyMina97"Comment down which level you stopped :P



You can watch part 1 on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-tfGnUG5I
I have problems with uploading the part 2 so it will kinda take long to solve it (I chose the choice to re-upload it) (╥﹏╥). but the link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxHA8dtgP8I&feature=youtu.be I'm working on the problem so check back on my channel ASAP to watch the part 2 ;)






Check back on this blog often you don't know what we may post and you don't want to miss it do you? ;)


PART 3 COMING SOON...!

No comments: