Monday, December 24, 2012

Hello everybody

Hello everybody. It has been so long since this blog has been updated. Well, My texture pack is falling behind and i am noticing so many new items with each update that it will take time to catch up, so I am waiting for them to pile up so I do all in the same sitting. School came, you know.

  Oh today I would love to ask of you if you know a mod that can stop Herobrine from appearing in the game. I have installed redstone mods (many, in fact) but never a Herobrine mod. Even when I just began minecraft, I encountered Herobrine 3 times before I ever got mods or saw a redstone ore or diamond. Herobrine sets so many blocks on fire, makes some blocks move from places, disappear, and always appears in my face, etc. Just to let you know, I am using a far render distance, no fog, no mods, and peaceful difficulty. As a redstone freak, Herobrine is bugging me more than he is scaring me. It just annoys me how when I turn around I find the wire chewed to bits. Especially that i use colour-coded wool for wiring, in which case, is quickly flammable. So if someone can please tell me a mod that can stop Herobrine from appearing in the game, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

No comments: